Fidelity Measures associated with Covid19
Further to the new measures announced by the government, our business has been allowed to re-open.
We will be following the recommended guidelines to keep our employees and customers safe.
We are taking the following precautions with our employees:
- All employees will have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- All employees on the frontline are required to have a face mask.
- Assigned Personnel will sanitise and disinfect shared services frequently.
We encourage our customers to:
- Wear masks or facial coverings.
- Wash/sanitise their hands before coming to the store.
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick.
We ensure that employees and customers maintain distance:
- We have placed decals on the floor to direct traffic flow.
- We limit the number of customers in at a time.
- We do not allow customers to use shared common areas.
We are carefully monitoring the situation. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment.