"We at Fidelity have chosen Soft1 Series 5 as our ERP platform. Not only we use it and customise it in house but we also promote it to all our corporate customers because it comes packed with all the resources necessary to adapt it to their particular needs and our team is ready to deploy a Soft1 solution that will take our customers' business to the next level and stay technologically ahead and ready for tomorrow!"
Based on the powerful Soft1 software platform, it was designed and developed by looking at everything from scratch - from the user interface to the system architecture.
With a bundle of improvements, new powerful features and renewed features, the Soft1 Series 5 is a milestone in the history of SoftOne, integrating its philosophy of innovation, usability and reliability.
Best of all, the Soft1 Series 5 complements the gap between computers, smart devices and the internet, offering powerful functionality and a single intuitive user experience, through any device.
Soft1 ERP Features
When a business looks for an ERP solution, apart from the cost of the software and whether it meets the general needs, it is important to look at the features of the solution itself, as well as the additional services offered by the ERP development company.
The individual characteristics of ERP programs, as well as their development companies, should be compared, so that the processes of transition, installation, learning and eventually use of the application are completed in a timely and trouble-free manner.
We at Fidelity pay special attention at the following features and encompass our services to make sure that:
- Application version: Your business needs are covered by the latest ERP version.
- Time of implementation: The solution deployment completion and delivery matches your timeframe.
- Data transfer capability: Data migration options are analysed.
- Upgrade frequency: ERP release is upgraded to include key fixes and cover new capabilities
- Installation type and deployment options: The right choice between SaaS (Software as a Service) and on-premise (in-house) model is made.
- Security: Security is deployed to protect business data and information
- Speed: Deliverables are optimised for fast loading of information / data that the business needs.
- Scalability: Delivered ERP system is ready to incorporate any required changes as the business grows and expands.
- Adaptability: The solution is adapted to the particular needs of the business.
- Platform: The delivered ERP solution and platform are user friendly.
- Training: The training provided will be followed up by frequent updates and consultation.
Soft1 ERP Deployment Options
- Software License: This marketing model refers to the case where a company purchases an ERP system by purchasing licenses for an indefinite period of time. Beyond the original purchase, the company pays an annual fee for the right to use the newer versions of the software.
- Subscription: In this case, the company pays a subscription (usually annually) for the ERP license in the specified time period. The annual subscription usually includes any upgrades and new versions of the software for the same period.
Soft1 ERP Platform Models
- On-premise: The ERP system is installed on the company equipment (servers & stations). With this model, the company is responsible for both the infrastructure, the operation, maintenance and management of the software (support, upgrading, backup, etc.)
- SaaS: The ERP is hosted on the Cloud by the software provider, who also has the responsibility of running and supporting it. The company uses the software in the form of a subscription service, the price of which includes all the services offered by the provider.
- Hosted: In this mode, the ERP system is hosted on the Cloud Infrastructure of the provider, but the company still has overall responsibility for operating and managing the software.
What is SoftOne Cloud ERP?
The business software market moves from particularly large and complex combinations to ERP solutions that are less costly and more usable while offering more flexibility. A solution that is increasingly gaining ground is Cloud ERP, or as it is called, SaaS ERP (Software as a Service ERP).
But what is Cloud ERP? This solution is particularly popular because it addresses many of the challenges associated with large ERP installations. In practice, a Cloud ERP (or Cloud-based ERP) solution exploits the potential of the Internet in resource management and data storage, allowing all of Cloud-based business management tasks to run. A Cloud ERP may be ready to run in a very short time because no software is installed on the company's servers (as is the case in the on-premise installation). In addition, it is upgraded much faster and the customer always works the latest version. Cloud ERP helps businesses reduce their operating costs, as not only does not require additional hardware, but pricing is on a subscription basis (usually on an annual basis and per user).
In fact, with S1aaS (Soft1 as a Service), SoftOne offered first service computing solutions, whether Cloud was a distribution system or not. Another very important parameter of Cloud ERP is that access to corporate data is from everywhere and with any device.
Finally, data security in terms of the disaster recovery plan should be taken for granted since the installation of Cloud ERP is in state-of-the-art data centers. For example, SoftOne uses Microsoft Azure technology and its corresponding Microsoft servers, while providing full control and separation between data and software so that the solution is fully compatible with EU GDPR directives and beyond.
The advantages of Soft1 Cloud ERP
Softone Cloud ERP makes a proven contribution to reducing the cost of enterprise computing:
- It does not require high investments in infrastructure such as hardware and data servers, nor additional license purchase costs and upgrades as it works on the equipment of the provider and is available as a subscription service It relieves IT executives from complicated, time consuming and cost-effective system support tasks (upgrading, backing up, etc.), allowing them to be used more efficiently.
However, the benefits of Cloud ERP are even greater and extend beyond saving in computerized operation:
- Access and use from anywhere after the software runs on Cloud and does not require remote system installation
- Maximum security, as data is not stored on local servers but in state-of-the-art data centers with constant control, backup and advanced recovery solutions
- Fast and easy implementation without previous hardware and software installation on the company's servers
- Flexible configuration, as the installation can be customized each time according to the real needs of the business
- Flexible cash management, since a cloud solution allows cost escalation based on the evolution of computerized resources
Soft1 ERP for Small and Medium Businesses
ERP is not only for large businesses. On the contrary, even the smallest companies can benefit from the benefits they offer. Once a business owner understands that Excel and/or a simple accounting program is no longer enough to manage its business, an ERP solution is required. Of course, the choice is not at all simple and the company's concerns are many.
In addition to the various ERP systems manufacturers, there are also many installation options (on-premise or Cloud for example). Another issue that raises concerns is whether the implementation of an ERP system presupposes the existence or creation of an IT department in the business. The existence of such a segment is particularly useful. However, the practice usually followed is that the We (Fidelity) as the system development consultant undertake both the installation and configuration as well as the maintenance contained in the contract. Adopting an ERP system also involves changing the way business people work, as Excel emails and worksheets are replaced by a single and advanced way of running daily tasks. Also, We make sure that at the end of the implementation and deployment, proper training by the Fidelity Team leverages the benefits it offers is its ease of use.
What are the trends in the ERP software market?
In today's times, businesses are forced to keep in line with technological advances that take place at a rapid pace. The adoption of new technologies and trends such as Cloud and mobile computing and their integration into a company's business proves to be a one-way street.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Call us Now on 7000 8111 or fill the form below and somebody from our team will get back to you ASAP to discuss your needs.