Digital Support for Your Customers
With the spread of COVID-19 we all try to reduce or avoid contacts in-person as much as we can.
Fidelity team can help you find ways of how you can serve your customers through your website.
Below you can find some options of how you can offer a Digital Support for your customers.
Digital Support Essentials
There are specific customer service components that every business should implement into their websites during this difficult time of COVID-19 spread:
1. Add Live Chat to your website
You can have a live chat platform on your website and choose how you would like to respond to customers.
The response options can include:
- live chat with your customer
- a feature that your customer click to leave a message
- a FAQ-based automatically generated response
2. Deploy a communication & collaboration platform (Microsoft Teams)
Teams is a chat-based collaboration tool that provides global and remote teams with the ability to work together and share information via a common space.
3. Update Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
You can create a FAQ page where your customers can go to find answers to questions your customers most often ask about your products, services or business information.
4. Add a Customer Request Contact Form
You can provide an online form that your customers can fill out if they didn’t find their questions in the FAQ page.
Make sure that you assign a staff member to respond promptly.
5. Update Contact Information
Make sure that you have your email address and telephone number for your business on every page of your website.